Saturday, June 27, 2009

CANSELED

I am gonna have some video tryouts im gonna put the video on youtube and this blog i allready made a video yesterday with tamrid and i will post the video soon it is gonna be a regular video not a music one i will need 4 people in the video so that means if only 4 people or less signup we dont need to have tryouts and we will just do the video. ur probilly wondering how u sigh up and were the tryouts r well u signup by going to the tryouts and the tryouts r....

CANSELED this video shoot has been canseled because i broke my foot and i will still be at the hospital when it happens so we will have another one later. srry
be there im gonna put a video on the blog in my next post in 2 minutes that will give u an idea of how i film it but we r not doing what im gonna post!!
~jermy777~
ps vzer u spelled my name wrong on the header of the blog lol

1 comment:

vzer said...

I know i fixed it