Friday, June 19, 2009

Please!!!

Hey Vzer this is a poem about you that might make you think twice about leaving:

(BTW its meant to be a good poem)

Vzer is an Admin
And he makes us happy within
He is really awesome and he is cool
He is precious...just like a red jewel
he is better than Hiki
But sadly he doesn't have a page on Wiki
you leaving makes people so sad that even P!nk made a song about it
"Please, Please Don't leave me. Please, Please, Dont Leave me Ill always say how I don't.." and so on
SO please don't Chobots!!!
But if you still are going to leave...

Whats the main reason your leaving??

Is it because
  1. Your getting a little old for chobots?
  2. I haven't been posting for a while?
  3. your getting bored of Chobots?
  4. You just want to copy Go!, Chobot, Mzek??
  5. Cause im asking too many questions??
Pleaes!!

~Mewbra123

2 comments:

vzer said...

I might be leaving because half the ppl on chobots hate me! I'll help some1 then they'll tell a mod to ban me! I'm sick of it! I'll never become an agent!

Mewbra123 said...

Why!?!