Thursday, May 21, 2009

new aurthour!

hey guys im the new aurthour!my chobots name is colorguy i have 2 blogs this log and my blog its called Color Guys' Blog For Chobots its pretty cool you should check it out.i will be makeing a party soon i am tradeing my chlos t-shirt for good items!like a carrot or something like that i cant wait till i get the mummy suit!right now on chobots im online but i dont know how to put pictrues and tr ackers but i forgot how to put polls so pleaes leav commentas at sites to show you how to put pictrues and trackers and polls or you can just tell me how to.anyhow im online i all ready said that wait did i say my age?oh ii did not my age on chobots is 13 PEAC!!!
-colorguy- p.s if you are reading this and you can post on the chobots blog pleaes invite me to the chobots blog my email is mimo.mimo.mimo111@gmail.com pleaes

No comments: